Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Yes this is Tyson Michael's baby. Well he's not so much a baby any more. Now that it has been warmer he has been up to his working out in the pool doing the many laps a day he does. We have to tell him to get out just like a kid.
Easter Sunday with Michael was great it was a very nice day and not allot of visitors. For lunch he was able to enjoy a New York Steak and fries, dryers chocolate ice cream and some sunflower seeds. He has been able to have steak twice now in the last 2 1/2 yrs. Then he said he went back and they had hamburgers for Easter dinner.

Saturday Michael and I had a visit by ourselves it was very nice even know it took me 3 1/2hrs to just get in. I was lucky enough that one of the Co's likes me and so he called him out and had him waiting for me until I came in otherwise I would have had to wait longer for them to do count because of his custody status. I was very thankful CO Hamilton was in a good mood with how busy it was. Michael and I can get allot of talking done when it is just the two of us. I learn more about what goes on where he lives and what his life truly is like. My son has come a long way since 2/15/07, and I am truly proud of him and love him to death.


No comments:

Post a Comment